Sunday, July 20, 2008

Oh No He Didn't

Oh yes he did. I finally talked Scott into going and get a pedicure. You all have to understand that he has the softest and in the best condition feet that I have ever seen, so he certainly does not need a pedicure. I just thought he would enjoy the massage and pampering that goes with the pedicure. Men have them all the time, and some men must have color or top coat put on because they told him to pick his color. He was quick to say "nothing" please. So they just gave him the pedicure minus any type of polish whatsoever. I, myself, can't believe that men have anything put on but some must for them to offer it. We went with Whitney, another post MCAT treat to help her relax from the months of hard work and studying. It was such a great thing to spend special time with each other. He is a good sport, and again this is one of those "making a memory" things that he just couldn't say no. No wonder I feel so blessed. He is the best husband a woman could have and I feel very blessed to have him in my life. I am a lucky girl!

Doesn't Scott look happy to be here? Here is Whitney, she is happy to be here! The finished product, my toes look pretty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I should take the MCAT more often. It was like Christmas afterwards!! Oh wait, no I never want to take that again.