Friday, January 27, 2012

Class Christmas Party 2011


Another late post! This is my little class where I volunteer. They are one of the first grade classes at Hillsdale Elementary. Their teacher is Ms. Amber Johnson. She is a great teacher and does a great job with the children. We all had a very fun Christmas party on December 21, 2011. We played bingo, decorated sugar cookies, bowled, and playede a fun game with Ms. Johnson. The children were all very excited and had a great time. Ms. Johnson and I gave the children Christmas presents and they were all so excited about getting presents a little early. I also made Ms. Johnson a quilt. I love paper piecing and so this quilt was school themed, of course, with a pencil, two hearts, two buses, an A+, books, 2011-2012, and an apple. It was very fun to make and I was excited to give it to Amber as a thank you for all she does for her class. I love these little children.


Opening Gifts







Ms. Johnson


The Quilt








1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know what paper piercing is but you did a great job with the quilt. It looks like a fun party, you have to wonder if it was the most fun some of those kids had for christmas.