Monday, May 4, 2009

Parent's Payday!












It has come again, another payday for being a parent. Whitney graduated from Brigham Young University on April 24, 2009. Her dad and I were so excited to see her receive her diploma and know how hard she studied and worked to achieve this goal. She will make an awesome doctor! She is such a great daughter and has brought both her dad and I great joy and laughter. We will miss her when she goes to California but are saving the sky miles to fly her home every now and again. In honor of her great accomplishment I wanted to do my 10 Things for her...

10 Things I Love About Whitney

1. I love your funny sense of humor.
2. I love the sentences you make your own - I Am Outraged!
3. I love how you are concerned about your friends.
4. I love that you shared your best friend with us (Janna).
5. I love that you create fun experience with your sisters like spur of the moment going to Price for dinner or St. George trips with Jo Jo.
6. I love that you make me feel like I am your friend and go skiing with me.
7. I love that you will watch Pride and Prejudice with me.
8. I love the time that we have one on one talks with each other.
9. I love that you set goals and accomplish them.
10. I love that you let me help you pick out shoes and other clothing items.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Just a test

Shauntel said...

What, were you worried your comments weren't showing up? You thought we would have said something by now didn't you? I heart Whitney too. I also love that she loves me. I'm so glad that we are friends now.

Unknown said...

oh you all love me. graduating was awesome. oooooooooooooh love you!

Citizen Jared said...

whitney is my favorite cousin for a reason..